What is a CashtoCode gift card?
With a CashtoCode you can pay at participating partner stores without needing a credit card. It is a pretty safe way to pay online. Especially because you don't have to leave any credit card or bank account information on the net. All you have is your CashtoCode, the balance of which is available to you the moment you enter the gift card number.
How do I get my CashtoCode balance?
- Select CashtoCode at Coinsbee.com
- Decide on the amount of credit that your CashtoCode should be worth.
- Now you have to specify the crypto currency you want to use to pay your CashtoCode balance. Coinsbee accepts over 50 crypto currencies. From top dogs like Bitcoin, Litecoin and BitcoinCash to rarer currencies like Nano or Monaco. Thanks to Coinsbee, you can shop on the net with just about any crypto currency you can think of.
- Put the CashtoCode gift card in the shopping cart.
- Now go to the shopping cart and start the payment process.
- After a successful transaction you will receive your CashtoCode gift card within a few minutes by e-mail in your inbox. The code is then immediately available for payments on the net.
Is CashtoCode safe?
Yes. CashtoCode is a reputable payment provider. Because it encrypts credit balances to individual codes, the principle is even very privacy friendly.
How exactly does the payment with CashtoCode work?
You can redeem a gift card from CashtoCode wherever CashtoCode is accepted as a payment method. It is similar to Paysafecard. You simply enter your gift card code from CashtoCode during the payment process. Then the credit amount will be displayed and automatically credited to your purchase. So simple and easy.
How long is my CashtoCode gift card from Coinsbee valid?
The validity of the credit is 12 months from the date of purchase. Within this period you must have used the CashtoCode gift card. Otherwise the credit expires.
With which dealers can I pay with CashtoCode?
CashtoCode is a service with which you can pay securely, especially in online casinos and sports betting providers. Which merchants accept CashtoCode and further information about the provider can be found on the website cashtocode.asia
In which currencies can you pay with CashtoCode?
Currently, CashtoCode is maintained in US dollars. But in the near future there will be more currencies that can be selected directly when buying credits. Planned are roubles (Russia), yuan (China), yen (Japan), rupees (India) and Australian dollars.
The value of my purchase is less than the value of my gift card. Will the difference be saved as a credit?
No, unfortunately not. Please make sure that the credit balance is completely used up when ordering. Surplus credit expires immediately. Because a CashtoCode gift card can only be used once.
May I give the CashtoCode gift card to someone as a gift?
Yes, you can buy the gift cardf for someone else. But remember that the gift card is similar to cash. If you have it at your disposal and redeem it, you can use it to make purchases for the amount of the credit. Since the gift card does not have to be registered to a person, it can be used by everyone who holds it in their hands.