Wah Chan is one of the largest jewelers in Malaysia, known for its broad selection of high-quality jewelry ranging from rings and necklaces to bracelets and earrings.
For those holding Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, Wah Chan now offers the option to purchase gift cards using these digital assets. This gives you a unique opportunity to turn your cryptocurrency into precious and timeless jewelry.
Renowned for its beautiful and quality pieces, Wah Chan is a trusted choice for those seeking to add a touch of elegance to their collection. An excellent opportunity for using your crypto to purchase high-quality jewelry.
How to Redeem Your Wah Chan Gift Cards
To redeem your Wah Chan gift card, follow these steps:
- Visit any Wah Chan store.
- Select the jewelry pieces you wish to buy.
- Present your gift card at the counter during payment.
- The gift card value will be deducted from your total bill.
What Can You Buy with a Wah Chan Gift Card?
With a Wah Chan gift card, you can purchase any jewelry item available in their stores, from stunning rings to beautiful necklaces.
When Do Wah Chan Gift Cards Expire?
Wah Chan gift cards generally expire 12 months after the date of purchase or the last transaction. To confirm the specific expiration date of your gift card, refer to the email you received upon purchase or contact Wah Chan's customer support.
- Accepted in all Wah Chan stores in Malaysia
- This eVoucher is valid for 1 year from date of issue.
- The eVouchers are Non-reloadable.
- This eVoucher needs to be used in full. In case the value of the merchandise exceeds the value of eVoucher, the difference shall be paid by the bearer.
- Redeemable during End of Season Sales, Promotions & Offers.
- This eVoucher cannot be exchanged for Cash/Gift Cards/Credit Notes.
- Protect the eVoucher number and PIN to avoid misuse. Wah Chan shall not assume any liability in case the eVoucher PIN gets stolen/compromised, Wah Chan shall neither replace the eVoucher nor refund cash.
- Only valid eVoucher would be accepted.
- Any disputes/s shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Kuala Lumpur.
- This eVoucher is the property of Wah Chan.
- Wah Chan reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at its discretion without prior notice.